Our teachers know their content, but more importantly, they are incredibly passionate about preparing students for life - not just for high school.
Our faculty and staff are deeply committed to our mission. They daily reinforce the St. Paul's focus on community, social and emotional wellness, and the chapel program.
Our teachers are age-level specialists. Our early childhood program teachers draw inspiration from Reggio Emilia, Maria Montessori, and Project Based Learning techniques. Our lower and middle school teachers bring hands-on engagements, and authentic, real-world problem solving into St. Paul's classroom experiences. Students are consistently given space to grow as learners and collaborators while exploring individual interests throughout core curriculum instruction.
"We know there are trusted, caring adults who are helping our children develop into eager learners and leaders." - St. Paul's parent
Professional development is a high priority across the St. Paul's community. Teachers are expected and encouraged to continually seek out training in teaching best practices. Whether it's incorporating Conscious Discipline techniques to foster student mindfulness or introducing drumming circles to build communication skills, St. Paul's teachers are always striving to create the very best student experience.
- There are 50 St. Paul's teachers across Toddler - 8th grade levels.
- All St. Paul's teachers are fully certified. Many schools utilize assistants or para-professionals, but all of our classroom teachers are experienced and fully trained.
- St. Paul's classroom ratio is one teacher per eight students.
- 77% of St. Paul's teachers have Masters degrees.
- St. Paul's teachers collectively participate in more than 500 hours of professional development annually.