STEAM education allows our students to become better observers, collaborators, problem-solvers and problem-finders - all critical life skills for success in today's world.
Our highly-trained teachers serve as guides and mentors, providing a safe, welcoming community where students are challenged to explore their world using hands-on learning.
Our innovative curriculum is project-based and STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) focused. STEAM-infused project-based learning allows our students to practice doing what they're learning across all core classes. Students may find themselves making a stop-motion animation of a plant's life cycle, coding a rover to explore uninhabitable areas of the rain forest, or developing a new casting system to heal broken bones.
Click on the images below to learn more about curriculum in our various grade levels.
Topics and Timings:
- How do teachers manage conflict resolution, peer pressure, and bullying in their classrooms? (9:35)
- The importance of outdoor play (18:43)
- What academic units do teachers love teaching every year? (20:46)
- What makes St. Paul's stand out from other schools? (25:00)
- What is St. Paul's doing to address diversity issues and racial injustice? How are students a part of it? (32:00)