The Early Childhood Center (ECC) incorporates a healthy blend of work and play with a variety of activities and experiences to help children develop greater confidence and independence. In addition to the core curriculum detailed below, children spend time every week working with special teachers in music, physical education, Spanish, and library. Life skills are practiced every day in chapel, the classrooms, learning centers, during lunch, and on the playground.
Learn more about our ECC curriculum and special programs below.
Ready to see our classrooms in action? Let us know what grade level you are interested in, and we will be happy to show you around our special school.
- Gather for Daily Chapel
- Perform in Christmas and grade level musical programs
- Take weekly music and physical education classes
- Starting in Pre-K, students attend Spanish classes twice a week
- Participate in Field Day, which is planned and staffed by St. Paul's 7th graders
- Enjoy the St. Paul's Buddy Program through buddy activities and events
- Explore during outside time and recess
- Participate in curriculum-linked cultural arts events