Did you know that a student who attends pre-kindergarten is more likely to graduate from high school, attend college, have a successful career, and live longer? Read more about the benefits of a pre-kindergarten education here.
Everyday at Chapel, students say the St. Paul's Community Pledge.
As a member of the St. Paul's community, I pledge to be honest, to respect others, to take responsibility for my actions and words, to be kind and inclusive, and to help others do the same.
These words reinforce the St. Paul's mission and values and help students focus on the day ahead.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Give your student opportunities to solve problems on their own with support and follow-through.
- Games: Play board games! Allow your child to lose and work through the disappointment. This is great practice in celebrating others and working through tough feelings.
- Play Dates: Schedule play time with a variety of friends and even age groups.
- Read to them! Ask them to re-tell the story and keep them engaged with questions throughout the book.
- Summer in the City: Sign up for the Pre-K Preview summer camp to get ready for the classroom!