Children in the Lower School are eager to explore, question, and seek to define the world around them. With each year of growth, they develop higher level thinking, problem-solving ability, engage in complex academic content, and experience more meaningful social relationships.
Learn more about our Lower School curriculum and special programs below.
Ready to see our classrooms in action? Let us know what grade level you are interested in, and we will be happy to show you around our special school.
- Gather for daily chapel services
- Join in the school-wide focus on life skills and social/emotional wellness
- Enjoy Buddy Program activities in upper and lower grades
- Attend weekly art, music, Spanish, and physical education classes
- Share in service projects and treasured holiday traditions
Lower School curriculum is founded in authentic real-life problems, scenarios, and challenges. Teachers design daily learning around student curiosities, games, and group discussion to maximize engagement. In these primary grades, students develop strategic thinking skills, learn to collaborate with their peers, and explore their role as an upstanding citizen.