During these critical adolescent years, we provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which young teens can blossom. Caring, knowledgeable teachers provide excellent instruction and sensitive guidance to meet the unique needs of everyone in the middle school community.
Course offerings and extracurricular activities are varied and allow students to make choices that will best prepare them for high school and beyond.
Middle school students are encouraged to recognize the value of service to others. These students assume leadership roles in supporting the church pantry and in raising scholarship money for children at our sister school in Haiti. Our student council, consisting of elected officers, is instrumental in raising money for local, national, and global efforts.
- Give speeches for peers, teachers, and parents on a range of topics
- Use digital mediums to create individual and group presentations
- Attend a variety of cultural arts experiences across Kansas City
- Plan St. Paul's community events, like Field Day and Annual Food Drive
- Travel on grade-level trips across the U.S.