At St. Paul's, we use cutting-edge techniques to foster curiosity and innovative problem-solving in our students. Our exceptional teachers and dynamic curriculum inspire each student to reach their full potential. Whether a student enters as a toddler, kindergartner, or during middle school, we are committed to helping them developing into a confident learner, ethical leader, and engaged citizen.
In an engaging learning environment, our teachers build curriculum to spark imagination while preparing students for life in the ever-changing 21st century. At St. Paul's, you will find students gathered in small groups, asking questions, testing hypotheses, examining emotions, and using real-life scenarios to learn core content. Learn more about the pillars of a St. Paul's education below.
Topics and Timings:
- How do teachers manage conflict resolution, peer pressure, and bullying in their classrooms? (9:35)
- The importance of outdoor play (18:43)
- What academic units do teachers love teaching every year? (20:46)
- What makes St. Paul's stand out from other schools? (25:00)
- What is St. Paul's doing to address diversity issues and racial injustice? How are students a part of it? (32:00)