At St. Paul's, our focus is three-fold: We offer excellent academics, service learning opportunities, and embedded leadership experiences to prepare students for the challenges of the future.
We know that families need plenty of information to determine the right fit when choosing a school. We've gathered tours, testimonials, and FAQ content below to give you a complete look at what makes St. Paul's such a special place to learn and grow.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year. Applications for the 2023-2024 school year will open in October 2022.
We can't wait to introduce you to our community of engaged learners, compassionate teachers, and welcoming families. We have designed our admissions process to ensure prospective students and parents can immerse in the St. Paul's experience while we get to know your family. Read below for more information on each step in our admissions process.
It all starts with a short form. Share a few details about your student and register in our admissions portal to take the first step.
Explore our campus during an upcoming Open House or schedule a school tour. See our community in action while deciding if St. Paul's is the right fit for your family.
Complete the checklist in our admissions portal to finalize your application. We ask families to submit a Teacher Recommendation Form and records from your current school.
We will schedule a time for your student to visit the St. Paul's campus. The experience will vary depending on the student's age.
- 38 renovated classrooms and state-of-the-art science and maker labs
- 1:8 teacher to student ratio in Early Childhood
- 20 - average class size in Lower and Middle School
- 77% staff with advanced degrees
- 20% of students receive tuition assistance
- Daily chapel featuring music, prayer, and guest speakers
- STEAM-infused curriculum
- Project Based Learning focused on real-world problem solving
- Service learning experiences for all grade levels
- Thursday, October 6, 2022: 9 - 10:30 a.m. (Early Childhood Open House)
- Thursday, October 20, 2022: 9 - 10:30 a.m. (1st - 8th Grade Open House)
- Thursday, November 3, 2022: 9 - 10:30 a.m. (Kindergarten Open House)
- Thursday, November 17, 2022: 9 - 10:30 a.m. (All School Open House)
- Thursday, January 19, 2023: 9 - 10:30 a.m. (All School Open House)
"St. Paul's was the best choice for our daughter for a few key reasons. One, they have a very strong academic program. They invest in the professional development for their teachers, keeping them current with best practices and resources to provide an engaging, challenging curriculum. Two, the low class sizes allow teachers to meet the individual needs of children. " Current St. Paul's parent
"We can’t imagine sending our kids anywhere else. The teachers and administrators are encouraging, flexible, kind, knowledgeable, and hard working. If you are looking for not only a great school but a wonderful community to join, St. Paul’s is the place for your family!"
- St. Paul's alumna and current parent
- How many students does St. Paul’s typically have in each division?
- Do we have to be a part of the Episcopal faith in order to fit in at St. Paul’s?
- How do I apply at St. Paul’s? Are there any steps to take before applying?
- Do I have to sign up for a school tour and an Open House event?
- What is the earliest age to apply for at St. Paul’s?
- What is included in the admissions process? What kind of child/family thrives at St. Paul’s?
- How does the wait pool work?
- Are there sibling discounts?
- How do I apply for Tuition Assistance?
- Which grades offer extracurricular sports?
- Does St. Paul’s offer care options before and after the school day?