At St. Paul's, our focus is three-fold: We offer excellent academics, service learning opportunities, and embedded leadership experiences to prepare students for the challenges of the future.
We know that families need plenty of information to determine the right fit when choosing a school. We've gathered tours, testimonials, and FAQ content below to give you a complete look at what makes St. Paul's such a special place to learn and grow.
St. Paul's At A Glance
- 38 renovated classrooms and state-of-the-art science and maker labs
- 1:8 teacher to student ratio in Early Childhood
- 20 - average class size in Lower and Middle School
- 77% staff with advanced degrees
- 20% of students receive tuition assistance
- Daily chapel featuring music, prayer, and guest speakers
- STEAM-infused curriculum
- Project Based Learning focused on real-world problem solving
- Service learning experiences for all grade levels
We can't wait to show you around the campus in person! Our school leaders, current parents, and Student Ambassadors are eager to help you explore all St. Paul's has to offer. To RSVP for our Open House (details below), complete the registration form here.
- Thursday, February 10: 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. (All School Open House)
"St. Paul's was the best choice for our daughter for a few key reasons. One, they have a very strong academic program. They invest in the professional development for their teachers, keeping them current with best practices and resources to provide an engaging, challenging curriculum. Two, the low class sizes allow teachers to meet the individual needs of children. " Current St. Paul's parent
"We can’t imagine sending our kids anywhere else. The teachers and administrators are encouraging, flexible, kind, knowledgeable, and hard working. If you are looking for not only a great school but a wonderful community to join, St. Paul’s is the place for your family!"
- St. Paul's alumna and current parent
- How many students does St. Paul’s typically have in each division?
- Do we have to be a part of the Episcopal faith in order to fit in at St. Paul’s?
- How do I apply at St. Paul’s? Are there any steps to take before applying?
- Do I have to sign up for a school tour and an Open House event?
- What is the earliest age to apply for at St. Paul’s?
- What is included in the admissions process? What kind of child/family thrives at St. Paul’s?
- How does the wait pool work?
- Are there sibling discounts?
- How do I apply for Tuition Assistance?
- Which grades offer extracurricular sports?
- Does St. Paul’s offer care options before and after the school day?