We can't wait to introduce you to our community of engaged learners, compassionate teachers, and welcoming families. Read below for more information on each step in our admissions process.
It all starts with a short form. Share a few details about your student and register in our admissions portal to take the first step.
Explore our campus during an upcoming Open House or schedule a school tour. Early Childhood parents are also invited to attend a parent education event. See our community in action while deciding if St. Paul's is the right fit for your family.
Complete the checklist in our admissions portal to finalize your application. We ask families to submit a Teacher Recommendation Form and records from your current school.
We will schedule a time for your student to visit the St. Paul's campus. The experience will vary depending on the student's age.
Katie Gregg-Wiedwald has been on staff at St. Paul's since 2011, and she took on the role of Director of Admissions in 2019. She grew up in the Kansas City area and graduated high school from Notre Dame de Sion. Katie received her BA in Communication and Psychology from the University of New Mexico and competed on the university's softball team. She currently lives in Overland Park, KS with her husband, Kyle, her two children Ethan and Bennet, and their dog, Charlie.
Reach out to Katie with any questions or to schedule a private tour.
"St. Paul's was the best choice for our daughter for a few key reasons. One, they have a very strong academic program. They invest in the professional development for their teachers, keeping them current with best practices and resources to provide an engaging, challenging curriculum. Two, the low class sizes allow teachers to meet the individual needs of children. " Current St. Paul's parent
"We can’t imagine sending our kids anywhere else. The teachers and administrators are encouraging, flexible, kind, knowledgeable, and hard working. If you are looking for not only a great school but a wonderful community to join, St. Paul’s is the place for your family!"
- St. Paul's alumna and current parent
- Do we have to be a part of the Episcopal faith in order to fit in at St. Paul’s?
- How diverse is the St. Paul's community?
- What support services are available for St. Paul's students?
- What is included in the admissions process? What kind of child/family thrives at St. Paul’s?
- What is the earliest age to apply for at St. Paul’s?
- How does the wait pool work?
- Are there sibling discounts?
- How do I apply for Tuition Assistance?
- Which grades offer extracurricular sports?
- Does St. Paul’s offer care options before and after the school day?
- What second language is taught at St. Paul's?
- How do students get to school?