Welcome future St. Paul's families!
At. St. Paul's our focus is two-fold: We offer excellent academics, service learning, and embedded leadership opportunities to prepare students for the challenges of the future.
Our exceptional teachers and dynamic curriculum inspire each student to reach their full potential in a compassionate and faith-based environment. Whether a student enters as a toddler, kindergartner, or during middle school, we are committed to helping them developing into a confident learner, ethical leader, and engaged citizen.
We invite you to explore the St. Paul's community. To schedule a visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (816) 268-6542.
St. Paul's At A Glance
- 38 renovated classrooms and state-of-the-art science and maker labs
- 1:8 teacher to student ratio
- 17 - average class size
- 77% staff with advanced degrees
- 20% of students receive tuition assistance
- Daily chapel featuring music, prayer, and guest speakers
- STEAM-infused curriculum
- Project Based Learning focused on real-world problem solving
- Service learning experiences for all grade levels