St. Paul's welcomes your application, and we look forward to helping you through the admissions process. We are currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year. If you're interested in applying for a later year, please reach out to our Director of Admissions.
Ready to take the first step?
Already have your admissions portal credentials?
If you have already completed our inquiry form, started an application, or are a current St. Paul's parent or faculty/staff member, you can begin or continue your application in our admissions portal. Please use your Veracross username and password when logging into the system.
Come Visit Us!
- Thursday, October 5, 2023: 9 - 10:30 a.m. (Early Childhood Open House)
- Thursday, October 19, 2023: 9 - 10:30 a.m. (1st - 8th Grade Open House)
Admissions Process 1.) Submit the inquiry form.
2.) Attend an Open House or schedule a private tour.
3.) Complete the application and required forms in the admissions portal.
4.) Applicant will attend a shadow day to meet with faculty, staff, and current students (experience will vary depending on age of student)
Criteria for admission vary with the age of the applicant. Criteria may include observations during a developmental screening, grades, test scores, writing samples, teacher recommendations, assessments based on interviews and classroom visits, make-up of current class, and available space.
Parents are encouraged to tour the school before submitting an enrollment application. The prospective student will complete an applicant visit during the winter, and notification of acceptance is sent by March 15 for applications sent before December 31. Applications received after December 31 will be considered as space becomes available.
1) Tour the School
- Attend an Open House
- Email admissions at email@example.com to schedule a private tour if you are unable to attend an Open House.
2) Submit Application
- Start by completing the inquiry form.
- Complete the application included on the St. Paul's Admissions Portal.
- Submit the $75 application fee.
- Share the Academic Record Release form in the Admissions Portal.
3) Schedule Visit Day
- Toddler - Kindergarten students will attend a play-date group assessment.
- 1st - 8th grade students will shadow classrooms and meet teachers.
"St. Paul's gave me a strong foundation of curiosity and confidence. I wouldn't have taken on so many opportunities in life without that confidence."St. Paul's Alum