The admissions process begins the fall before a child will enter St. Paul's Episcopal Day School. For example, the family of a kindergarten applicant should begin the process during fall 2021 to apply for the 2022-2023 kindergarten school year.
Criteria for admission vary with the age of the applicant. Criteria may include observations during a developmental screening, grades, test scores, writing samples, teacher recommendations, assessments based on interviews and classroom visits, make-up of current class and available space.
Parents are encouraged to tour the school before submitting an enrollment application. The child will complete an applicant visit during the winter, and notification of acceptance is sent by March 15 for applications sent before December 31. Applications received after December 31 will be considered as space becomes available.
1) Tour the School
- Attend an Open House
- Email admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private tour.
2) Submit Application
- Click here for the online application.
- Submit the $50 application fee.
- Send the Academic Record Release form to the admissions office.
3) Schedule Visit Day
- Toddler - Kindergarten students will attend a play-date group assessment.
- 1st - 8th grade students will shadow classrooms and meet teachers.
"St. Paul's gave me a strong foundation of curiosity and confidence. I wouldn't have taken on so many opportunities in life without that confidence."St. Paul's Alum