Plan Your Visit
Visiting St. Paul's is critical to understanding what makes this environment worthwhile and unique. During your tour or open house experience, we will show you all the school has to offer including state-of-the-art learning spaces, colorful galleries of student work, and compassionate teachers. We suggest families choose one of the options below before completing the student application.
Meet school leadership, discuss curriculum with teachers, and tour school facilities with current student ambassadors. Click here to RSVP for an upcoming Open House.
2023-2024 Open House Schedule
- Thursday, October 5 - Early Childhood, 9 - 10 a.m.
- Thursday, October 19 - 1st - 8th Grade, 9 - 10 a.m.
- Thursday, November 16 - All School, 9 - 10 a.m.
- Thursday, January 18 - All School, 9 - 10 a.m.
Parents are welcome to come at 8:30 a.m. to participate in daily chapel. It's a great way to see how this unique program enhances the student experience.
Get expert advice from expert St. Paul's teachers to help your child thrive at home and at school. These unique programs are open to current and prospective Early Childhood parents. Get practical academic tips, explore social emotional learning strategies, all while getting to know St. Paul's curriculum and culture. Click here to RSVP for the first Know & Grow Event on 9/21!
Note: These events are intended for parents of children ages 0-6.
Upcoming Know & Grow Events
- Thursday, September 21, 2023, 9 a.m. - Separation Anxiety, Maintaining Peace, and Building Early Literacy Skills
- Tuesday, November 7, 2023 - Topic & Timing is TBD
- Thursday February 1, 2024 - Topic & Timing is TBD