Plan Your Visit
Visiting St. Paul's is critical to understanding what makes this environment worthwhile and unique. During your tour or open house experience, we will show you all the school has to offer including state-of-the-art learning spaces, colorful galleries of student work, and compassionate teachers.
We suggest families follow the sequence below for visiting the school, but school tours can be scheduled as needed at any time.
OPEN HOUSE - Meet school leadership, discuss curriculum with teachers, and tour school facilities with current student ambassadors.
SCHOOL TOUR - Explore the campus and hear about the school's application process from our Director of Admissions.
VISIT DAY - Bring your child for a playdate or shadow day to see if the classroom experience would be a good fit.
- Thursday, October 6, 2022: 9 - 10:30 a.m. (Early Childhood Open House)
- Thursday, October 20, 2022: 9 - 10:30 a.m. (1st - 8th Grade Open House)
- Thursday, November 3, 2022: 9 - 10:30 a.m. (Kindergarten Open House)
- Thursday, November 17, 2022: 9 - 10:30 a.m. (All School Open House)
- Thursday, January 19, 2023: 9 - 10:30 a.m. (All School Open House)