Tuition & Fees
Investing in a St. Paul's Episcopal Day School education will set your child on the path to reach their full potential as citizens, innovators, and future professionals. We recognize that the cost of independent education requires substantial financial investment, but we're committed to making our unique program affordable and accessible to a wide range of families in our community.
Tuition generally increases no more than 3 percent per year. We are committed to keeping tuition increases modest and in alignment with school growth.
Tuition Payment Options
1) One Annual Payment
- 100% of tuition/fees (less 10% enrollment deposit) due July 1st
2) Two Annual Payments
- 50% of tuition/fees (less 10% enrollment deposit) due July 1st
- 50 of tuition/fees due December 1st
3) Ten Monthly Payments
- 10% of tuition/fees due on either the 15th or 30th of each month.
- Plan begins in April and runs through January
- Requires auto-payment through a bank or credit card account
- Monthly payments include any miscellaneous fees (hot lunches, extended day drop-ins, etc.) incurred that month.
Extended Day Program
St. Paul's offers families affordable and flexible options for care before or after the school day. Families can pre-register or use drop-in care as needed. Pre-registered Extended Day full year pricing for all grade levels is:
|Program Type||Times||One Day A Week||Five Days|
|Early Room||7:15 a.m. - 8 a.m.||$216||$1,080|
|After School||until 4:30 p.m.||$255||$1,275|
|After School||until 5:00 p.m.||$380||$1,900|
|After School||until 5:30 p.m.||$510||$2,550|
|After School||until 6:00 p.m.||$640||$3,200|