Tuition & Fees
Investing in a St. Paul's Episcopal Day School education will set your child on the path to reach their full potential as citizens, innovators, and future professionals. We recognize that the cost of independent education requires substantial financial investment, but we're committed to making our unique program affordable and accessible to a wide range of families in our community.
Tuition and Fees
Total tuition for the 2023-2024 school year is below. Tuition includes all educational expenses, technology fees, and supplies. Select your student's division/grade for a detailed breakdown of tuition and extended day options.
- Early Education: Toddler - Age 2.5/3
- Early Education: Preschool - Age 3/4
- Early Education: Pre-Kindergarten - Age 4/5
- Lower School: Kindergarten - 5th Grade
- Middle School: 6th - 8th Grade
Early Education: Toddler - Age 2.5/3
Early Education: Preschool - Age 3/4
Early Education: Pre-Kindergarten - Age 4/5
Lower School: Kindergarten - 5th Grade
Middle School: 6th - 8th Grade
Tuition generally increases by approximately 4 percent per year. We are committed to keeping tuition increases modest and in alignment with school growth.
Ready to take the next step?
Tuition Payment Options
1) One Annual Payment
- 100% of tuition/fees (less 10% enrollment deposit) due July 20th
2) Two Annual Payments
- 50% of tuition/fees (less 10% enrollment deposit) due July 20th
- 50 of tuition/fees due December 20th
3) Ten Monthly Payments
- 10% of tuition/fees due on the 20th of each month
- Plan begins in April and runs through January
- Monthly payments include any miscellaneous fees (hot lunches, extended day drop-ins, etc.) incurred that month.
Extended Day Program
St. Paul's offers families affordable and flexible options for care before or after the school day. Typically, families register for the entire school year, but drop-in care can be used as needed. Extended Day annual pricing for all grade levels is:
|Program Type||Times||One Day A Week||Five Days|
|Early Room||7:15 a.m. - 8 a.m.||$246||$1,230|
|After School||until 4:30 p.m.||$296||$1,480|
|After School||until 5:30 p.m.*||$562||$2,810|
*5:30- 6 p.m. is a grace period with no additional charge. Students picked up after 6 p.m. will be charged $5 per minute for additional time.