Welcome to St. Paul's Virtual Admissions!
While we would much rather show you around St. Paul's in person, we invite you to explore our website to discover all this community has to offer.
We know that families need plenty of information to determine the right fit when choosing a school. We've gathered as much content as possible to give you a complete, virtual look at what makes St. Paul's such a special place to learn and grow.
Join us for our Virtual Open House events:
Thursday, November 12: 1st-8th Grade
Tuesday, November 17: Kindergarten
Thursday, January 14: Toddler - 8th Grade
Contact the Admissions Office for more details!
Topics and Timings:
- How do teachers manage conflict resolution, peer pressure, and bullying in their classrooms? (9:35)
- The importance of outdoor play (18:43)
- What academic units do teachers love teaching every year? (20:46)
- What makes St. Paul's stand out from other schools? (25:00)
- What is St. Paul's doing to address diversity issues and racial injustice? How are students a part of it? (32:00)
Interested in knowing more about how our community handled e-learning in Spring 2020?
St. Paul's At A Glance
- 38 renovated classrooms and state-of-the-art science and maker labs
- 1:8 teacher to student ratio
- 17 - average class size
- 77% staff with advanced degrees
- 20% of students receive tuition assistance
- Daily chapel featuring music, prayer, and guest speakers
- STEAM-infused curriculum
- Project Based Learning focused on real-world problem solving
- Service learning experiences for all grade levels
- How many students does St. Paul’s typically have in each division?
- Do we have to be a part of the Episcopal faith in order to fit in at St. Paul’s?
- How do I apply at St. Paul’s? Are there any steps to take before applying?
- Do I have to sign up for a school tour and an Open House event?
- What is the earliest age to apply for at St. Paul’s?
- What is included in the admissions process? What kind of child/family thrives at St. Paul’s?
- How does the wait pool work?
- Are there sibling discounts?
- How do I apply for Tuition Assistance?
- Which grades offer extracurricular sports?
- Does St. Paul’s offer care options before and after the school day?
"The daily chapel lessons are a solid blend of faith and life application. We love that public speaking is a requirement from the earliest grades--it builds confidence! Each grade requires a higher level of personal time management skills and focus than the last, and it's impressive to watch the children grow in those ways." St. Paul's parent
"St. Paul's was the best choice for our daughter for a few key reasons. One, they have a very strong academic program. They invest in the professional development for their teachers, keeping them current with best practices and resources to provide an engaging, challenging curriculum. Two, the low class sizes allow teachers to meet the individual needs of children. " Current St. Paul's parent
"We can’t imagine sending our kids anywhere else. The teachers and administrators are encouraging, flexible, kind, knowledgeable, and hard working. If you are looking for not only a great school but a wonderful community to join, St. Paul’s is the place for your family!"
- St. Paul's alumna and current parent