Why St. Paul's
An Episcopal school isn't only for Episcopalians.
Episcopal schools are known for excellent academics and are constantly seeking improvement and new challenges. In addition, Episcopal schools are intentionally small; with fewer than 500 students, our teachers know students well and can adjust to meet diverse needs.
At St. Paul's, students receive world-class education that focuses on STEAM initiatives, project based learning, spiritual growth, social emotional intelligence, and leadership development.
Why St. Paul's?
Come Visit Us!
We can't wait to show you around the campus in person! Prospective families can attend an open house, a parent education event, or request a private tour. Click here to learn more and RSVP. Our school leaders, current parents, and Student Ambassadors are eager to help you explore all St. Paul's has to offer.
“St. Paul’s offers my children an excellent education, with access to not only all of the latest and greatest in STEAM but also impeccable art and music programs. Teachers are genuinely invested in their class of students and the school as a whole. St. Paul’s stands out because they place a strong emphasis on the whole child, guiding their students to be productive, kind, and giving members of their community.” St. Paul's parent
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do we have to be a part of the Episcopal faith in order to fit in at St. Paul’s?
- How diverse is the St. Paul's community?
- What support services are available for St. Paul's students?
- What is included in the admissions process? What kind of child/family thrives at St. Paul’s?
- What is the earliest age to apply for at St. Paul’s?
- How does the wait pool work?
- Are there sibling discounts?
- How do I apply for Tuition Assistance?
- Which grades offer extracurricular sports?
- Does St. Paul’s offer care options before and after the school day?
- What second language is taught at St. Paul's?
- How do students get to school?