Summer in the City
St. Paul's summer programming features a range of fun and dynamic camps, classes, and field trips for students from across Kansas City.Summer in the City is open to all preschool through 8th grade students - there's no requirement to be a currently enrolled St. Paul's school year student.
Parents enjoy the flexible day camp options to suit a range of summer schedules, and students love exploring new interests in our diverse classes. Whether a student wants to explore local Kansas City landmarks, dive into the world of Harry Potter, learn about cuisines from around the world, or play sports all day, there's a camp for everyone!
Registration for Summer in the City 2021 is open on Camp Brain. Check out the 2021 Summer in the City brochure to view the full summer schedule and camp descriptions.
- What are the summer camp dates?
- What are the camp hours?
- Will students and staff be required to wear masks at all times?
- Where do I drop off and pick up my child?
- Is lunch provided?
- What should my child bring to camp every day?
- How are your staff members trained?
- Will my child take a nap?
- Can my student attend a traditional camp in the AM and a specialty camp in the PM?
- Are there any field trips?
- What is your cancellation policy?
Looking for a special gift for a student in your life? Grab a Summer in the City gift certificate! Gifting a child with a quality camp experience will help them learn powerful lessons in community service, character-building, skill development, and more.