Summer in the City
Let us inspire, entertain, and engage your student this summer! Our range of fun and dynamic camps, classes, and field trips are designed to get kids learning, moving, and exploring.Running June 6 - July 29, Summer in the City is open to all toddler through 8th grade students. There's no requirement to be a currently enrolled St. Paul's school year student.
Parents enjoy the flexible day camp options to suit a range of summer schedules, and students love discovering new interests in our diverse classes. Whether a student wants to explore local Kansas City landmarks, dive into the world of Harry Potter, learn about cuisines from around the world, or play sports all day, there's a camp for everyone!
At Summer in the City, there are camps for all kinds of kid interests! STEAM, Music, Cooking, Travel - learn about a few of our camp program highlights below.
Summer is the perfect time to brush-up on classroom skills like reading, math, and even do some college prep! These specialty camps inject plenty of fun into learning activities while students get some dedicated practice on foundational lessons. Students will build plenty of academic confidence to get them ready for next year in camps like:
- Immersive Spanish Camp, June 6 – 10, 1st – 8th Grade
- Reading Boost, June 27 – July 1, Kindergarten – 1st Grade
- Thinking Beyond the Numbers, July 11 – 15, 6th – 8th Grade
- Math Brush-Up Boot Camp, July 11-15, 1st – 5th Grade
At St. Paul’s, we are big lovers of all things STEAM. We even have a dedicated Makerspace to help student build, design, imagine, and engineer. Don’t miss your chance to create robots, practice coding, and make creations with the 3D printer. Highlights in this track include:
- Creative Circuitry, June 6 – 10, 3rd – 8th Grade
- Making in the Space with Mrs. VM , June 13 - 17, 4th – 8th Grade
- Design + Build, June 20 - 24, 4th – 8th Grade
- Roblox Camp, July 25 - 29, 2nd – 8th Grade
This track is designed to scratch that fine arts itch for any kids who love the spotlight! Campers can rehearse drama scenes, learn new dance styles, or even try out a new instrument. Build some confidence and get comfortable on stage with our Music, Art, and Dance track camps including:
- Rock Band, June 13 -17, Kindergarten – 5th
- Dance Palooza, June 20 – 24, PreK – 1st Grade
- Greek Theater, July 18 – 22, 5th – 8th Grade
- Singing at Sight, June 27 – July 1, 2nd – 5th Grade
- We Got the Beat, July 25 -29, 1st – 5th Grade
Who doesn’t love a hands-on activity? Our Cooking & Creation track is meant for campers who love to work with their hands and get messy! We’re learning about international cuisines, cooking up tasty desserts, making slime, and more! We’re having a sensory adventure during Cooking & Creation camps, including:
- City Market Chefs, June 6 -10, 1st – 5th Grade
- Time to Get Messy, June 27 – July 1, Preschool – Kindergarten
- All About Houseplants, July 11-15, 2nd – 8th Grade
- Culinary Arts, July 18 – 22, K – 4th Grade
- Farm 2 Table, July 18 – 22, PreK – 1st Grade
Summer fun starts with sports and outdoor activities. St. Paul’s campers will have plenty of opportunities to get outside and try new sports! We’ve got collegiate and professional athletes geared up to teach the basics and advanced skills in our Sports camp track including:
- Krafty Sports, June 20 – 24, 3rd – 8th Grade
- Bump, Set, Spike Volleyball, June 27 – July 1, 3rd – 8th Grade
- 15 Love Tennis Camp, July 18 – 22, 2nd – 8th Grade
- Tiny Tykes Soccer, July 25 – 29, Preschool – 8th Grade
- What are the summer camp dates?
- What are the camp hours?
- Will students and staff be required to wear masks at all times?
- Where do I drop off and pick up my child?
- Is lunch provided?
- What should my child bring to camp every day?
- How are your staff members trained?
- Will my child take a nap?
- Can my student attend a traditional camp in the AM and a specialty camp in the PM?
- Are there any field trips?
- What is your cancellation policy?