Summer 2020 Childcare
On June 1, 2020 St. Paul’s will open as a childcare center for families with students who are enrolled now or for St. Paul's 2020-2021 academic year. The goal of this program is to provide childcare to those St. Paul's families who need it because parents or guardians are working. St. Paul’s is planning to remain open for summer childcare until August 7 unless the situation changes; the school will monitor recommendations of the government and health organizations and re-evaluate on a regular basis.
Registration is available on Camp Brain starting on Thursday, May 14. If you have previously registered for our Summer in the City program, your registration will be canceled, and you will receive a full refund. If you would like to register for our summer childcare program, please re-register through Camp Brain.
Read the FAQ or watch the recent webinar below for more information about summer childcare at St. Paul's Episcopal Day School.
- Do I need to sign my child up for the whole summer?
- Is drop-in care available?
- Can I sign up for ½ days?
- What is the cost?
- What are program hours? Are early care and after care available?
- What if I already signed up for the summer program?
- What kinds of activities will my child be doing?
- Will St. Paul’s have any virtual offerings?
- Are all camp classes cancelled?
- Who can sign up?
- Will lunch and snacks be provided?
- What additional safety and health protocols will be in place?
- Additional Questions?